ONE DAY CERTIFIED ARTISAN TRAINING COURSE IN STAINING CONCRETE
Professional installers can become Certified Installers by participating in and completing our one-day Certification Programme. It is a rigorous and comprehensive training programme designed to teach you how to stain concrete, use a variety of decorative finishing techniques, create logos, etc., and also how to choose and apply protective coatings to newly laid or existing flooring [concrete, tiles, stone, slate, wood, etc] giving you the skills necessary to successfully build your installation business.
About the Training Program
• The programme comprises both classroom and hands-on training and you will be issued with a Completion Certificates and detailed Operations Manual, plus other items listed on our websites, upon completion.
• If attending as a one day course the course starts at 9.00am and finishes about 4.00pm [depending on numbers on course] If attending as part of a two day course your trainer will inform you of 2nd dat start/finish times.
• Learn the correct methods of preparation, application and uses of our internal products
• Learn how to stain concrete. Work hands-on with our family of concrete stains and, along with advanced (faux finishing) techniques.
• Learn how to choose and apply the most appropriate protective coatings for internal flooring and external paving.
• The goal of the programme is to give professional installers a comprehensive understanding of unique features and benefits of Adseal.info and NewLook premium products, along with the respective preparation and installation techniques so that you can use these methods to develop your own repertoire of business services based on the Adseal.info system.
• A written examination will be taken at the end of the training to ensure competency in the various systems
• You will leave with unique finished samples to use as valuable tools for expanding your business
• This is the ideal program for professional installers interested in learning how to decorate concrete and be able to choose and apply protective coatings to flooring and paving
The Certification Program Includes:
• Comprehensive classroom and hands-on instruction
• NewLook sample product material used for training
• Finished sample boards
• NewLook Certified Installer Operations Manual
• Certificate of Completion
• Not forgetting lunch
Additional Benefits of Certification:
• On-going technical support
• Access to business development information and materials
• Customer installation leads
• Company promotion on our websites
• Product price discount
• Authorisation to use the brand and trademarks to promote your business
We estimate the value for materials, class instruction and continuing support at over £1,500.00
But we are pleased to offer this training package to you for the all-inclusive price of only
• £100 per person
A deposit of 25% of Registration fees must be paid to secure your place/s and produce the materials needed for the class; the balance is payable 7 days before training day. The deposit is non-refundable.
What’s In It For You?
You may be asking yourself, “What’s in it for me?” Here’s a little secret: we like having you in class, but that’s definitely not how we make our money! We earn our living by supplying decorative concrete material and protective coatings for flooring and paving; so we need you to be the best in the business! It’s a win-win proposition – we help you to be successful and you buy more products
Once class is over our support doesn’t end, call or e-mail Drew [our Technical & Training Director] with any questions that may come up on your projects – for ever.
Ready to become a part of our team?
Act fast–-we currently accept a maximum of 4 or 5 students per course to ensure the personal attention you need to master the systems.
The cost of all our workshops includes all materials used during class. Tools will be provided and lunch will be served.
For more information. dates of courses or to register contact firstname.lastname@example.org